Conditions

A week runs from Saturday till Saturday. Arrivalin the house is from 16:00 in the afternoon. On the day of your departure you can use the house till 10:00 in the morning. The price is including linen for the beds, towels for the bathroom (no beachtowels) and teatowels. Also inclusive is the use of electricity. Not included are the cost of cleaning at the end of your stay, this is € 150,- per stay. Intermediate cleaning sometimes is possible for a surcharge. Also the cost of propane are exclusive, the costs are € 4,- per cubic meter.

The bail is € 200,- per stay. After feedback from our housekeeper that all is well within 7 days we will transfer the bail reduced with the cleaning costs and the usage of gas to you.

During your booking on the website you will see the terms for rental and the terms of cancellation. After your agreement on these terms you can complete your booking. After your reservation you will receive a confirmation by e-mail with the terms for rental and terms of cancellation. 25% of the rent has to be transfered to our account within 7 days after the final confirmation. The remaining 75% has to be transferd to our account 8 weeks before your departure.